| Multi-purpose support and holding systems
We offer you a broad selection of various patterns:
Universal Anesthesiology Support
Operating Room Position Aids
and Lateral Positioners
Another example of our various
arm and body supports
Radiolucent Arthroscopy Support
RUF Multi-Purpose Anaesthesia Support
The RUF Anaesthesia Set has been developed for operating theatre
applications, to ensure optimum positioning of the arm, whether the
patient is placed on his/her stomach, back or side.
- The set excels in terms of individualized
composition, simple handling and a high level of safety.
- Single-lever operation for both arm
supports ensures that they can be directly fixed in any desired position.
- Another advantage is one-hand operation
of the main clamp with distributor function, offering the support
options required for all arm operations / anaesthesia.
- If necessary, the entire set can be swung
downwards in a single movement.
- A multi-purpose clamping system enables
the set to be affixed quickly and securely to any operating table.
RUF Operating Theatre Multi-Purpose Support
- The RUF Operating Theatre Support
is a multi-purpose device: stable side positioning, kidneys,
metal removal (femur/tibia), thorax, arthroscopy
- The RUF Operating Theatre Multi-Purpose
Support meets all the requirements for patient positioning.
It is fast and simple to operate.
- The special concept for this support enables
almost every angular position required in the operating theatre to
- The wide range of applications results from
a meticulously crafted construction:
- The central control unit functions
using an eccentric, thus providing one-hand operation.
The support is placed against the patient, whereupon the elements
are automatically adjusted, and can be fixed in position directly.
- The upper element has 240° mobility, the
lower element can be moved by as much as 260°.
- The rotating cushion, swivelling
through 360°, enables almost all support positions to be quickly
and easily set.
RUF Operating Theatre Arthroscopy
High-precision design and meticulous manufacture
from top-quality materials guarantee RUF products maximised durability,
and safe working with your patients.
- The RUF Operating Theatre Arthroscopy
Support is permeable to X-rays.
- Thanks to the swivelling vice (laterally
adjustable by 80° in both directions) ensures safe working in all
- High-precision guides guarantee long lifetimes
for the guide rods, without wear and tear. Easy adjustment and fixing
of the support is assured even after lengthy use.
- One crucial advantage of the RUF Supports
is that they fit into all mountings from other firms’ systems encountered
in operating theatres.